We invite you to join The Hays County Aggie Moms’ Club.
It is an excellent way to become familiar with Texas A&M, to support hometown Aggies, and to form lasting friendships.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE HAYS COUNTY AGGIE MOMS’ CLUB
1. To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
2. To stay connected to your child, learning the “in’s” and out’s” of activities at A&M.
3. To receive information regarding Aggie Mom Club activities, A&M activities and to hear guest speakers from A&M.
4. To raise funds that go directly to support local Aggies.
5. To have a chance learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
6. To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
7. To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
8. To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
9. To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing “the empty nest syndrome”.
10. TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!